No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
The Art of Negotiation & Sales Seminar
July 7, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us on for an action-packed morning of high-level learning with Gold Coast Young Entrepreneurs of the Year 2017 and Top 40 Under 40 Entrepreneurs; Jack Corbett & Ryan Tuckwood.
Who is this seminar for? Anyone looking to master the art of sales and negotiation.
– Entrepreneurs or business owners looking to start or grow your business by increasing revenue.
– Sales professionals or managers looking to better your individual or team performance.
If you hate pushy salespeople and want to learn how to ethically and morally present your product or service to the best of your ability then you are going to love our sales program; SWISH.
SWISH is an acronym for Selling With Integrity & Selling Honestly. It’s a proven 10-step process that anyone can follow to understand how close or far they are from converting their prospect, and when implemented correctly will send your close rate through the roof.
The day will be very intimate with a highly limited number of tickets available to make sure that every attendee gets the time and attention they deserve to learn practical information they can actually use, as soon as they leave the seminar.
During this event, Jack will;
– Cover in depth the SWISH Sales Method 10-step Negotiation Ladder from Intro to Close, everything in between and beyond.
– Demonstrate how SWISH works with live script writing – he will sell any product the audience yells out!
– Show you how to handle any objection you may receive elegantly through a simple 4-step objection handling technique that works virtually every single time.
You’ll also have the opportunity to network and get to know each other because we strongly believe that your ‘network is your net worth’.
Hosted at the beautiful Novotel in Surfers Paradise, doors will open at 8.30am for the networking to begin and the truth bombs will start getting dropped from 9.00am onwards.
Stop thinking, start doing and if you are questioning whether this evening is going to worthwhile and add value for you, remember there is only one way to find out!
“Procrastination is the thief of opportunity”, so remember there is no better time than now.
– The ISR Team