The SWISH Sales Coaching Difference
Our SWISH coaching provides sound, practical and proven sales techniques that will help better close customers in this modern age. The SWISH acronym is short for Selling With Integrity and Selling Honestly. Over the past year, our program has been featured extensively in the media after we showcased it on Shark Tank AU and managed to secure significant investments from three of the main investors.
Benefits of a Sales Coach for Brisbane Businesses
Most salespeople have some sort of sales training. A sales coach builds on the initial training received by helping sales reps better understand sales concepts, and refine their selling skills. Depending on the accuracy of the initial information taught, sales coaching can also involve correcting and re-teaching old concepts.
A sales coach will also provide:
- A unique third party perspective. By hiring a coaching professional you are essentially hiring a pair of unbiased but trained eyes to scrutinise your business and provide recommendations on how to improve your sales operations and sales personnel service. This outside view also helps shed a unique perspective on sales matters that you may have missed being so close to the business.
- Sales training. A coaching professional can observe your team in action and provide guidance on issues such as closing a sale, approaching a customer, cold calling and more.
This training is not only geared towards assisting individual sales reps but it also ensures everyone is able to work together and thrive as a sales unit.
- Ongoing mentoring. A coach provides regular mentoring to help your team continually improve. This can include providing unique insight, suggestions, and even answering questions.
How a Personal Sales Coach Can Help You Get better Results
- In addition to the aforementioned benefits, working one on one with a personal sales coach will help you assess your business and break down the core sales areas that you feel the least confidence with.
- Some core areas include sales knowledge, product knowledge, and internal sales processes or systems. For each area, based on your desired outcome, the coach will determine what you or your sales reps need to know and the bare minimum you require in order to achieve your targets.
- Afterwards, the coach will tackle sales problems that affect the team as a unit, and those that affect the individuals.
Benefits of Our ISR SWISH Coaching Model
ISR SWISH coaching is geared towards maximising sales performance through the use of highly effective, practical, and ethical principles and strategies.
Our sales coaching programs are customised to help specific teams and individuals solve unique problems. We do not offer one size fits all solutions. Over the years we have helped thousands of businesses, many of which had no experience, and now generate 6 figure incomes through the strategies and skills we taught them.
Unlike most programs, our SWISH coaching is led by people who have decades of actual sales experience. Our accredited coaches are able to break down difficult points by using clear illustrations and numerous relevant examples. This makes it easier to understand and apply taught concepts in real-life scenarios.