No products in the cart.
The SWISH 60-Day Digital Bootcamp
Learn how to increase your sales revenue with our most popular, award-winning online sales training course: the SWISH Digital Bootcamp. This is all the content we deliver in our face to face SWISH Bootcamp, delivered in easy to digest text, video and audio format.
What does the course cover?
The online SWISH 60-Day Bootcamp is ISR’s award-winning original digital program, that has now been completed by over 2000 salespeople globally.
Replicating the SWISH Classroom Bootcamp in digital form, broken up over 44 modules, 55 videos and assessments to follow, it allows you to take that knowledge, put it in your pocket and have it at the click of a button 24/7.
The course includes everything from opening interactions and making winning first impressions to body language and NLP, as well as, building rapport through effective questioning, overcoming objections diplomatically, closing, tonality and much more.
SWISH is the complete sales method that has been constructed over nearly 2 decades and influenced by some of the worlds greatest trainers and coaches including but not exclusive to; Ron Willingham, Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins, Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuk, Simon Sinek, Bill Brighton and many more.
At ISR we have taken the world’s best training content and created an easy to follow and even easier to apply hybrid version of all of them, pulling together and sprinkling our own ethical twist on some timeless classics.
The course consists of a high volume of video, audio and text-based modules, that cover the art of sales and negotiation in its entirety. We live by the philosophy that sales are a ‘game’ of 5.5 inches. What we mean by that is; control the organ between your ears (your brain) and you will master this art, which is why we have modules specifically focused on self-awareness, self-assessment, self-motivation, rejection coping methods and the inner game of wealth creation as well as the practical application skills essential to becoming a world-class negotiator.
What is covered?
- Welcome, Introduction & Ice Breaker
- Understand how to learn anything FAST
- Goal Setting & Action Planning Templates
- Tonality – the 8 Macro Tones
- The 6 stages of professional Rapport Building
- How to Build Rapport in a social setting – all 4 stages
- Selling Emotionally V Logically
- Removing your own and clients Limiting Beliefs
- Understanding the 4 Buying Archetypes
- How to write a 60-second Elevator Pitch
- SWISH selling framework – The Negotiation Ladder (full)
- Canvassing & Cold Calling
- How to beat a gatekeeper & get to the decision maker
- Making a Professional & Lasting impression
- Objection Handling & how to overcome any objection diplomatically
- Consultative selling through Effective Questioning
- The 7 Tools of SWISH sales
- How to sell your product, yourself & your company. The 300% Rule of Value
- How to Close a Deal
- Closing language patterns
- Customer experiences – how to WOW and provide a world class customer service
- How to create loyal customers that offer Repeat & Referral Business
What are the main benefits?
The online SWISH Bootcamp will be available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on any smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop device for a full 2 months. This will allow you to complete the course in full immediately or in bite-size chunks intermittently. Learn in accordance with what best suits your needs and desires.
Over the years we have recognised that the biggest results occur within the first 2 months in any learning phase. If you commit 100% to utilise this education, day in day out, for just 60 days, then we are not confident, but damn certain that these new sales skills will take your results to another level.
If you complete the modules within 60 days and face any challenges as a salesperson or business owner, you will still be able to log back into your training at your own convenience and refresh or re-complete any module within the course again.
You will have all the necessary skills to begin selling with confidence and purpose. Close every single lead whilst maintaining your ethics and morals at all times. By increasing your sales, you increase your revenue.
What would your life look like if you were closing every single lead?
Our online sales training course is comprised of a magnitude of different training videos to support visual and auditory learning. This is combined with high volumes of kinaesthetic sales assessment tools to test your comprehension of the content.
Who is it for?
- Individual sales staff: Are you looking to increase sales revenue and earn more commissions?
- Business owners and entrepreneurs: Do you want to revolutionize your business by increasing sales revenue?
- Business development managers: Are you struggling with common objections such as; I don’t have time, I can’t afford it, can I think about it, etc? You CAN overcome these.
- Sales managers: What if you could train and motivate your team to perform at the highest level at all times?
- People looking for a change in career: Do you want to break into the sales industry? Get a head-start on your competition with a SWISH accreditation.
- Welcome, Intro and Overview
- Goal Setting and Action Planning
- Inner and Outer Game of Sales
- What is SWISH Selling?
- SWISH Selling Framework – The Negotiation Ladder
- The 4 Levels of Learning
- What is Internal & Attribute Modelling?
- How to Make a Winning First Impression
- Opening Interactions
- How to Qualify a Prospect
- Build Rapport with Prospects
- How to Complete a Consultation Through Effective Questioning
- Tonality and Body Language for Sales
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
- How to Nail a Sales Presentation
- The Art of Guided Discovery
- How to Remove Limiting Beliefs & Action Thresholds
- How to Handle Objections
- The Best Trial Close For Sales
- How to Remain Recent & Frequent
- The 7 Tools of SWISH Sales
- How to Close a Deal
- Customer Experiences – How to Wow
- How to Create Loyal Customer That Offer Repeat & Referral Business