No products in the cart.
One-Day Sales Pro Class
This one-day class is a highly intensive, multi-dimensional sales training program, packed with practical application sales skills, designed to engage all learning styles. Throughout the course you will learn all the required actions needed to be a successful sales person, or train and lead a high-performing sales team to increase sales revenue. The 8 hour sales training day is a comprehensive overview of how to generate leads, close sales and create repeat and referral business.
What does the course cover?
This one-day class is a highly intensive, multi-dimensional sales training program, packed with practical application sales skills, designed to engage all learning styles. You will learn all the required actions needed to be a successful sales person, or train and lead a high-performing sales team to increase conversions and revenue. Our program allows you to create world class presentations and deliver them confidently.
With our training, you will:
- Leave with your own powerful 60 second elevator pitch and networking pitch to entice clients in every situation
- Learn how to understand and ultimately attract your ideal prospects
- Present a compelling, emotional & logical presentation of why prospects should do business with you
- Own an audience with ultimate confidence
- Learn the art & power of language
- Understand the full negotiation ladder to inspire people to buy from your presentation
- Be able to build value in Yourself, your Product & your Company
- Utilise the true art of tonality to maximise every presentation
- Learn how to build rapport with all personality types
- Finally, have the skill to generate thousands of dollars in new business using the power of your tone & words
What are the main benefits?
Learn how to implement skills into your day to day and become a world class negotiator and communicator. Where we differ significantly to other training, is the pure focus on increasing revenue by generating more leads, converting more sales and retaining customers through world class service.
Compounding that, the very few direct comparisons in the market for sales training programs, are often very cliché and are built out of pushy, relentless sales techniques that are very outdated and not relevant to today’s consumer or the market in its entirety, in the digital age in which we find ourselves.
So, if you think that sales people are pushy, money hungry, do not listen to their consumers and rarely take no for an answer then you can appreciate why educating yourself or your team to be the same will serve no long-term benefit to personal or professional growth for you or your organisation.
Who is it for?
Any professional who wishes to acquire new skills, compound or enhance existing knowledge and most importantly increase income through ethical sales practices.
Anyone who is struggling to generate and convert your leads to increase sales revenue. When you take control of your sales, you control your income.
Individual sales staff looking to increase sales revenue and earn more commissions
Start-Up business owners looking to increase sales revenue.
Business development managers struggling with common objections such as; I don’t have time, I can’t afford it, Can I think about it.
Sales Managers looking to train and motivate their team to perform at the highest levels at all times
People looking for a change in career who want to break in to the sales industry
- Introduction & Ice Breaker
- Goal Setting & Action Planning
- 4 Levels of Learning
- SWISH Selling Framework – The Negotiation Ladder
- anvassing & Cold Calling
- Making a lasting impression
- Consultative selling through effective questioning
- he 7 Tools of SWISH Sales
- Emotional & Logical Selling
- How to sell your product, yourself & your company
- How to overcome any objection
- How to Close a Deal
- Customer Experiences – How to Wow
- How to Create Loyal Customer That Offer Repeat & Referral Business