No products in the cart.
The Negotiation Ladder 60-Day Digital Course
This 60-day transformation course is ISR’s secret weapon when it comes to achieving massive success in sales and is the strategy that ISR’s award-winning SWISH program is built on.
This compact but highly effective digital training course will teach you all of the fundamental skills required to master the art of negotiating and offer you high volumes of direction when making a presentation to your clients.PURCHASE NOW
What does the course cover?
The negotiation ladder is one of our most popular and in-demand short courses for people looking to truly understand and the art of ethical selling.
This compact but highly effective digital training course will teach you all of the fundamental skills required to master the art of negotiating and offer you high volumes of direction when making a presentation to your clients in just 60-days.
The course will cover everything from:
- Making a winning first impression
- Handling any objection diplomatically
- Completing highly effective consultations through effective questioning
- Building rapport
- Asking for the business
- How to WOW
- Creating customers for life
What are the main benefits?
Most people who complete this short course are able to apply the teachings virtually immediately as the content is highly practical. This course, delivered in both written and video form, will assist you in developing the right attitude and aptitude to be successful in sales and ensure you never miss a sale again, due to having an in-depth knowledge of how to negotiate like a pro.
Our feedback from customers who have completed this course is that they found the structure to be very easy to digest and since completing the course, they feel they have more direction and purpose in every conversation they are now having, in both their personal and professional lives.
Almost everyone who has completed this course was pleasantly surprised by how applicable it was to so many aspects of their life, such as; buying or selling a house, negotiating a rental agreement, buying or selling a car, getting a mortgage, booking a holiday, getting an insurance quote or asking for a pay rise etc.
Who is it for?
This course is designed with versatility in mind and can suit a wide range of people including but not exclusive to; individuals in sales, marketing or management positions, small to medium-sized business owners, budding entrepreneurs considering starting their own organisation or anyone looking to improve their confidence and communication skills, especially if they wish to inspire or influence action in others.
- Course Overview
- Mastering your intro to make a winning first impression
- Discovering the client’s needs through effective questioning
- Nailing your presentation using features and benefits
- How to trial close
- Identifying and understanding why the customer is stalling
- How to loop to re-build value in the offer
- Understanding the 300% rule to build value in the product, company and yourself
- The fundamentals of closing sales
- Creating a customer experience that ‘WOWs’
- How to generate repeat and referral business
- The negotiation ladder in action
- Course Evaluation