The SWISH Academy is more than an education, it’s a lifestyle.
Joining the exclusive ISR SWISH Academy provides you with 12-months access to:
• ISR’s full liquid library of digital sales training content updated constantly
• Unlimited access to regular webinars with ISR Co-founders Ryan Tuckwood, Jack Corbett & guest speakers.
• All ISR sales and business templates available for download
• A dedicated growth manager providing 30 mins of 1 on 1 coaching/accountability every month
• Access to the exclusive SWISH community of like-minded individuals
• The full 168-page ISR action & 5-hour audiobook
• VIP notifications on all new releases & invites to events
• Discounted opportunities to sponsor ISR events and advertise your services to our network
Our liquid library contains literally hundreds of hours of content ranging from how to beat the gatekeeper, overcoming any objections and closing sales.
This academy is not restricted to just helping people become the world’s best salespeople and negotiators, but the content also covers: making a winning first impression, how to build rapport, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), mastering tonality, how to communicate effectively, management techniques, high-level customer services strategies and much much more.
If the camera has been pointed in the face of Jack Corbett and Ryan Tuckwood, it’s in here and there’s more added pretty much daily. Some of the content is raw, taken live as it happens, including live calls, live training, seminars, coaching sessions, webinars, the lot etc. Every piece of digital content we have ever created will be in this library, which is worth its weight in gold.
Where most people find immense value in the ISR Academy is having access to every single one of our workshops and masterclasses, of which Ryan and Jack hold open classes extremely often with a Q&A opportunity always.
You can log in to from your laptop, tablet or smartphone and engage the teachings, as well as, interact with and ask questions to personalise or put into context with your actual occupation or biggest challenges.